2nd day of work...
As usual I was understudying Jane and she taught me on entering new items into the item database, checking/calculating of consignment note. She advised me to use excel spreadsheet for the calcuation but I failed to use it in the proper way. Thereafter, she shown it to me and it took her within 10mins to complete the whole process. I impressed on her so much and I kept on laughing at it.
I signed my appointment letter today for probation period and gotten my temporary pass too. The HR personnel given me two slips, one for bank account number and the other one for pre-employment check-up within two weeks. The HR personnel advised me to get a brief description letter from the doctor about my medical condition however, I requested her to check with the insurance company if they required before getting the letter.
I found this job pretty challenging and plenty of new things for me to explore.
I signed my appointment letter today for probation period and gotten my temporary pass too. The HR personnel given me two slips, one for bank account number and the other one for pre-employment check-up within two weeks. The HR personnel advised me to get a brief description letter from the doctor about my medical condition however, I requested her to check with the insurance company if they required before getting the letter.
I found this job pretty challenging and plenty of new things for me to explore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home